CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

The Palouse Empire Fair

This Last weekend we went to the County Fair here! I have never had so much fun in my life. We had foot long corn dogs, loaded nachos, Flavored Lemonades, mini doughnuts ( the FFA was selling them we just had to support them). I hate corn dogs but man oh man can the hand dipped county fair corn dogs get any better? I just had to get one. They had lots of animals surprisingly for such a small town but we sure enjoyed looking around!
Saturday we went to our first WSU football game, it was so fun- very hot and shirts are always optional male/female-Great people watching.. We had a small BBQ with some friends before the game. Headed to the game and baked in the heat- we beat UNLV 59-7 ( I could be off a few pts) I miss USU but it is finally nice to win and be in a good conference- We play Stanford next week!
Oh Good news I got a job at the Hospital and start Friday! Updates to come.
Leaving the Game
Game Day!
Pre Game

who has hair like this in a morning?
You do not see these
at the B.E. County Fair

Lyle's Foot Long Corn Dog


Me and Micall
Lyle and TJ
YEEHAW

1 notes:

Mary said...

Yeah! I'm so glad you guys are having fun. Does Lyle ever study? jk.

Congrats on the new job! I want deets.