CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

happy happy birthday


My beautiful beautiful little sister turned 13 today! I remember when she was just little and we would shave her legs (at age 3), make her fetch all of our stuff, time her on how fast she could clean, and practice doing hair on her! AND NOW.. She is bossy and beautiful, definitely a baker girl she keeps us all in line and always is making sure everyone one is doing what they are suppose to. You think she had a bossy older sister? I taught her well and it often haunts me! updates on my trip to Utah coming soon!
Happy Birthday We love you!!
Now
1st or 2nd Birthday!
such a beautiful chubby baby- I hope mine are as cute as this
I really miss loving on that chubby li'll face
does she not look like my dad or what??
xoxo

0 notes: