CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Welcome to our Home Tour.

I am deciding to give you a peak of my house, do not judge because it is not done yet but soon enough it will be! This place is starting to grow on me I like it more and more, I think its so nice to be walking distance from friends and the ward here is so great, we've got recipe group, walking group, zumba group. I have become quite the little hippie who knows by the end of these 4 years I will be wearing Patagonia shirts, Jerusalem cruiser/water shoe looking sandals and own a pair of Birkenstocks. I am loving that TJ and Micall our really good friends are just up the stairs and down the hall its so fun- like living in a hotel. It would get old permanently but for now I am loving it! Our other friends Kyle and Tess just live down the hill as well and I am so glad that we have great friends up here. They have become our family away from our family. We have family dinners, family decorate/hang things up at britts house-- I am sure they love coming to my house, game night, movie night. sit and stair at Whitakers blank wall where there should be a TV night, etc etc etc.




Welcome to our home room/apartment
201

this is what the outside of our door looks like
hotel style- I kind of love it like this walking to the neighbors
in your socks? Lyle Whitaker does this.

Lyle's Spot, I am not allowed
to decorate in here.
Can you tell?
Boring..

His Chair in the office he can take breaks/naps from
while I think he is studying.
(Thank you Micall and TJ for the donation)
Our Gigantic Bed
Bed skirt coming soon

Guest Bath:
Updates to come


another rug coming soon!- but I love this rug
same rug just to add length
Me and Micalls mom Deb re-did this old
chair. Nice little piece to my living room

Dining Area
See that paper wreath? it took 2300 pages to complete and
its gigantic I am not sure if I am in love with it yet
sometimes it looks like a bad perm
however its growing on me
if only I could paint that wall.

We found this old Dairy Milk Carrier so Lyle puts his shoes in it. Because
we have issues of shoes everywhere!
















Living Room- I need ideas to put something on the right side of that little wall by the screen door Please post suggestions.. Seriously.






Looking into our living room
I am in love with this old window
my Decor is not finished but its a start
the Couches are my Birthday present
from my mom!

Kitchen area need to find nifty things to go on top- some day some day!

4 notes:

Mary said...

So cute! I love the Dairy crate. Where did you find it?

You could cover some cheap canvases with fabric if you want to fill that space on the wall. I did it in our bedroom, and I like it a lot.

Travis Godderidge said...

Hey your house looks great! Glad Deb and I could be a part of it! ha. So, just a side note, I was searching for Lyle's blog as well. . . . do you know his blogspot address?

Lyle and Britt Whitaker said...

Mary, I got the old can at an antique store here in Moscow. Dear Micall and TJ you can find lyle's blog at www.lylesthoughts.blogspot.gov/edu/lylesthoughts.(office episode with creeds blog)

Sharon said...

Fun! LOve it! XO