CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Im Back! - Update

Ok, not having internet has been exhausting literally. Yesterday I had to go to the public library.- I am not too good for the public library but instances like this make me 'uncomfortable'. I'll tell
my story and then catch up and everything that has happened in the last couple of weeks.

NOTICE: CAT LOVERS MAY FIND THIS OFFENSIVE-
We have not had internet here for a while (ok 2 weeks) and I have been using for my phone for
everything. Looking for jobs on my phone is a joke so I headed to the public library and found a great spot, pulled out my lap top and began. Then, some lady with her cat in her jazzy cart comes wheeling over past me. At first I was not bothered ( ok a little but Im working on it) but when the cat got out of the cart and was wondering around the furniture getting comfortable I died-then she brings out lunch for the kitty. And they shared.
seriously?
yep it happened-- she shared lunch with her cat at the public library and I took pictures.(that I cannot share on my blog until I go private)
Lyle is going to kill me and make me take this off of here so read while you can.
He is working on animal bond/love between patients.

Ok catching up:
We moved here and into our place all in one day it was exhausting but so worth it to just get it done. The next day we ordered furniture, put things away, filled out contracts and boring things no one cares about. That Monday ( which was my birthday) Lyle left for "girls camp" its the orientation camp they do for school. There I was all alone on my birthday with not even furniture. Ok, Birthdays are a huge deal in my house. [Let me rephrase that anything that involves anything is a big deal in my house]. However my Birthday was not bad at all, the spouses from the vet school took me out to dinner and we had a blast. I spent a few day getting our house together, We picked Linda up at the airport, Lyle had his white coat ceremony, took Linda to the airport, Lyle started school Monday. whoooof did you get all that?
When we first got here I was so terribly home sick for Logan, I know that sounds like a total 'Utah snob' quite frankly I do not care. I love logan, but this place is growing on me there is no 'real' stores and Spokane feels like a bajillion (74) miles to be exact away. It seriously feels like we live in the 60's here everyone is unbelievably nice. Not just nice- incredibly nice anywhere you go Mcdonalds,Dairy queen, Ace Hardware even Walmart well thats all the stores. haha The Ward is incredibly nice and great, our Apartment makes me feel a little civilized I will post pictures when its done, I cant stand the the thought of my internet world seeing my house not all done* Perfectionist 101 but I am working on it.
Ok I have to go pick Lyle from school ( oh one last thought the campus here rocks, makes me feel like my USU education was jipped) AND YES THE CAMPUS IS BIGGER THAN BYU for those of you who compare everything in size to them.
ADIOS!

2 notes:

The Youngs said...

Sounds like you guys have been CRAZY busy! They did a news segment on Lyle's school over here on the west side of WA a few nights ago. They said this is the largest freshman class they've ever had in Pullman. If you guys are ever in the Seattle area, let us know! We could meet up! :)

Mary said...

You make me laugh so hard. I told Rob the cat story and he about died. Good luck with the cat bonding Lyle.

Miss you guys!