CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 29, 2011

Picture Overload- Loving Pullman


I am loving Pullman, we have have great friends here, the community is overwhelmingly nice- really they go out of there way to get to know a new face-- did I already tell you that? So here are some misc. pictures that I have not posted and a little caption below them to explain kind of what is going on! I stole the last of summer ones from Mary- So thanks Mar for the great photos! We have a new found love of ice cream here and Dairy Queen is the winner of our choice most nights. Lyle has taken us exploring, farmers markets (they are great here), walks, and little activities on improving my house!


Looky Looky TJ fits in a 'One Size Fits All'
shirt I had no idea they still made these shirts
maybe thats why they were at Rite-Aid?
Lyle Studying his Dog bones before class
first day of Vet School!!
Football Stadium
White Coat Ceremony- I have better
pictures I'll post soon!

they have a bear facility on campus
so we went to see them and while we were
there this one decided it was too hot and was
taking a nap in his tub!
I love how he was using the cone
as we would use a rubber ducky in the tub.
wheat fields-- Lots of them
Lyle's first tomato and we did not
even get to see the rest of them!
I miss this little chubber like crazy!
I could kiss those chubby li'll cheeks ALL DAY
of course lyle is quizzing rob at a family party
The cherry tree
Enjoying our last fire
My gorgeous sister I love these pictures
and I want to escape to UT so Steve
can take some of me and Lyle.
I am Loving this one too!

1 notes:

Mary said...

I'm so glad you're liking it in WA. Good friends make all the difference. Annie misses you!