CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 15, 2011

Learning

I am learning!


Well- Yesterday I learned to sew a skirt Mary did a great job at helping me she should become a
4-H leader! ok- so she really sewed the whole thing! But I diligently watched. I would love to learn more about sewing and really get into it! I think it would be a great Young Women's/RS activity don't ya think? I wish they would have done something like this when I was in YW. Seriously though mary is a saint and was the patience of paul and jobe combined.

Today- I have started my night stand redo ( [pictures to come)
ialsomayhaveranintoaditch. get that- Ok so I didnt back for enough because I was lazy and didnt turn sharp enough- nuff said.

I talked to my mom last night and she said hoova our corgi is riding on the dirt bike with my dad while he was irrigating. so cute!

are they not the cutest?

1 notes:

Mary said...

So fun. Think of another project so we can hang out again. Thanks for babysitting!