CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 14, 2011

My heart is full

They have started haying- Lyle has been pushing up the pit so I often visit him upon request and sometimes get finagled into riding with him for a minute because he gets bored. I end up getting car sick and must leave. One thing is for sure I may never have red leather seats in my car but they will have them in tractor. LOL


Some times life it just too perfect because it is simple. We have fun and we always laughing and life is good.

I am getting into blogging Mary gave me the idea for the journal. She is way better writing than me I'll work on it! I have some pretty funny stories so i'll try to include them- you could classify me as a moderate to extremely funny person-- viewer digression advised.

Today I am taking a sewing lesson from mary- she is so great I'll update you soon on our experience.
Me and big red
Oh thats me flexing NBD (no bid deal)
me to lyle -" can you help me paint my right hand"
Lyle-" No"
Me- Placing the brush in his hand
--This is the outcome
ONLY in UTAH-- I actually stole this from a girl on FB
but seriously some people are desperate to make a $$
Apologies to anyone who knows this person and props for the entertaining idea!

1 notes:

Mary said...

Definitely extremely funny. Especially over the pulpit during sacrament meeting.:)