CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 15, 2011

Laughter makes the world go round

This post is exclusively to things that make me & you LAUGH- Laughter is so important this is a huge upload of pictures so everyone can see what is going on

My mom and my sisters
Everything is funny to us
something to be said
about the love & Laughter you
share with your sisters
Irreplaceable

Me and my cousin Kimbra
Seriously the greatest thing ever!
We laugh constantly when we are
together
My other Cousin Morgan
the Most beautiful bride of the
century- Honestly
Bobbie with TJ
I love this picture
peace & Love Baby
tell the homeless dogs not to
breed.
My cupcakes that bobbie sent
in the original package she bought them in
&- AND my glasses yes my glasses
were in here as well..
Bless her heart*


Is this not the cutest? She use to always
want to hoof-pick Rosie good thing we have
great horses! Especially this one
I miss when she was this little
Our little McKenzie Abbigail
This is bobbie She was seriously a
character when she was little
STILL IS

WE RANSACKED my
mom's closet and look at our "vintage"
clothing seriously those pants are
sooo tight and soo high?
Someone needs
to clean their room-- Anyways



This is bobbie's senior picture- Is she not gorgeous~
I love her and she is hilarious
makes me laugh constantly

I have no idea who this girl Ellen D. Posted to her Twitter-
man I dont think this was the look she was going for
how many of us have snipped our own hair.??
BEFORE PICTURE DAY-poor thing
she as locked out and there was some wind
- haha
I was laughing so hard I was crying
He will kill me when he finds this but how funny huh?
How lucky am I? LOL

0 notes: