CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 21, 2011

Self discipline

Self Discipline!

Im on a real life discipline kick right now- Please do not think that I am trying to put anyone down thinking any one has less self discipline because that is most certainly not the case I am just basically writing this for myself and maybe it will help someone else out in the time. I have been reading self discipline no excuses by Brian Tracy, man alive is he amazing! I am so grateful for Lyle who is very driven to do something more with his life and do something that truly makes him happy! He is going to rock it, and has worked unbelievably hard! I am glad to be surrounded by someone who is so driven all the time. We are not hard core ok we like to have fun but someone who will not take easy road out. Which I can sometimes tend to do! Which made me realize listening to my all time fitness gal and mentor Chalene Johnson about surrounding yourself by people who expect more out of you. In any aspect whether it be spiritually, healthy wise, business wise or in your family! I have always had a little Entrepreneur in me and would like to someday have a business with helping people in some way! I’ll let ya know when my creative spark strikes. I WANT nothing more than to be able to stay home and be actively engaged with my family while doing! WHEN THE Time is right of course! I’ll get it figured out! But after reading Brian Tracy’s book, it doesn’t matter what you are doing or want to be doing read up on and become the best by simply working hard. READ HIS BOOK LIFE CHANGING! Basically the most successful people are not free riders. PROMISE. 3 test’s this week and had to put my 2 cents in! yee haw
here is a tid bit for you! Dont surrond yourself with people who make excuses of why they are where there are now because of whatever! AND DONT BE THAT PERSON! Everyone has a story and you will always find someone's is worse than yours.

ADIOS!

0 notes: