CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Car Smart

Hurt people, hurt people I have been listening to car smart prickly people by Chalene Johnson dealing with someone who upsets you. Now I sometimes can be very quick to judge when I am hurt and have been working on it! I follow Toni Cook on Face book my very favorite Fitness Gal on the earth she has 7 kids and is an amazing mother (LOOKS AMAZING) and person all around these are some of her quotes she has posted and I just Love her-- she has never taken a handout and worked extremely hard for her family I hope to be half the women she is someday!


Nobody is going to come along and magically hand you the perfect job, relationship or body. A handout never feels as good as something you earn anyway! All the best things in life require dedication, patience, work and perseverance!

From the heart...all those little things, those pet peeves, those things you bicker about with your loved ones - let those go. In the right circumstance, those things fly out the window so fast you'll be amazed they ever existed in the first place. Take every opportunity to show love, appreciation and forgiveness...

Never be too proud to honestly share your failures - this is how we truly relate to each other and help people. Not above anybody, not below anybody - the best place to be is right there with everybody.

Here is clip of the infomercial that she is in and MY FAVORITE WORK OUT EVER
i DONT CARE THAT LYLE THINKS I AM A BABY FOR NOT DOING P 90X WITH HIM HE CANT JUMP THIS HIGH EVER!! lol


0 notes: