CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 7, 2011

GET OUT OF THE CAR

Ok Ok, I am a terrible blogger but now that I have some down time I promise that I will catch up on everything the story is real short and simple though we are boring. I am going to leave this open for a little while for those who have not been able to leave me your email! then private it is! my email is britty.whit@gmail.com or you can post it below! I Promise that once I am not taking 19 credits and working something interesting will get posted!

Keep your family MODERN! haha

1 notes:

The Youngs said...

Hey Brittany! It was good to see you and Lyle last week! I'm glad you stopped by for a visit. I'm still embarassed that my house was such a mess. I promise it'll look MUCH better when you guys move in for a short stay. Anyway, I would LOVE to be able to view your blog and see what you and Lyle are up to! Our address is: kcyoung@cccomm.net. If I don't seen you anytime soon, maybe we'll meet up when we're all living in WA!