CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Lay to rest Our Scotty

Thought of you with love today, but that is nothing new. I thought about you yesterday, and days before that too. I think of you in silence, I often speak your name. All I have are memories and a picture in a frame. Your memory is a keepsake, with which I'll never part. God has you in His keeping, I have you in my heart.

This is my Cousin Scotty Baker- we are related on the Roche side though weird I know.. He is my Grandpa Doug's Brother (Frank) Grandson. We actually met at an FFA convetion my freshman year of highschool, then I saw him again at my grandpa Doug's birthday party that same summer and there we found out we were cousins ;) and the bond grew!! We were Way good friends in rodeo and just buds! He nicknamed me chubby bum and we were always goofing off! He had a great sense of humour and could make anyone laugh :). Scotty passed away Friday March 12,2010. He will be greatly missed and was loved by all! I always thought I would never see the day he stopped calling me chubby bum or just calling to chat like 2 old girlfriends ( he was a Roche and could gossip like the best of 'em). I have more pictures of us together I will post later, I did not find out he had died until after we had left for fallon; I am so sad we will not be there for his services. I still have a good luck bracelet he made me at state finals one year it consisted of fringe off of his shaps and electrical tape with a " good luck my chubby bum". We have had so many good memories together and am sad they had to come to an end. We love and miss you so much Scotty! Tell grandpa Doug hello for us! xoxo

"God saw U were getting tired and a cure was not meant to be so he put his arms aound you and whisperd "come with me" with tearful eyes we wtached you as we saw you pass away although we loved u deeply we could not make you stay your golden heart stopped beating your hands at rest god broke our hearts prove he only takes the best"

0 notes: