CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Oregon Road Trip!!

Oregon!! Well here is a glimpse and some pictures from our trip! Our spring break we went to Fallon for a little bit so Lyle could work and we got to watch our AGGIES! play in the WAC tourny in Reno. We had some fun in Fallon - Thanks Mary for saving me! Me and Mar my fav. gal went to lunch at the slanted porch which is delicious!! then we just kind of hung around!
We headed up the coast for our road trip, at first we were always planning on going and then we changed our minds and decided no. LAST MINUTE we decide to go again! It was really fun just chatting, eating at some yummy places, we got some fun pictures, (lyle with his ax and paul) and the scenery was beautiful but after seeing Redwoods for about oh 14 hours they get really OLD! I never knew it took so long to get home though, Oregon has one freeway, so we were taking back woods roads FOR A LONG TIME! 24 hours to be exact, when we finally hit the Idaho-Oregon border (Parma Town) whoot whoot! I nearly cried I was so happy to see an Interstate! I have to say I would much rather look at farms along the freeway than prime serial killer hiding grounds going 80 MPH! Well Oregon is a beautiful place- I have to say also I would rather smell farms, then that fishy smell ughh.. Then all of you Nevada residents will love the video of Lyle singing the state song, I dont know what is up with all you Nevadan's knowing everything about your state but of course the state flower is sagebrush. Lyle would not stop quizing me so I finally gave in and was just giving sage brush for ever answer!! :)
































6 notes:

Kami and Joe said...

Looks like you had a fabulous time! The trees EVERYWHERE do get very old very fast! I love Oregon though, it is such a beautiful place!

The Youngs said...

Looks like fun! :) Gotta LOVE Lyle's singing too. You guys are so cute. It was fun seeing you while you were in town. Next time we see you, I'll have TWO girls! And if you ever need somewhere to come hang out, let me know!

Lyle and Lori said...

Lyle, You forgot the "Truckee silvery rills". Go Nevada! It was good to see you both. Luv the cute hair cut Brittney. Thanks for coming to see Blake at the house. Hope you can spend the summer here too. My Lyle would really love that. Good luck with the up-coming finals. XOXO, Lori

Lyle and Lori said...

Sorry Brittany, We have a girl in our ward who spells it the way I did earlier. My bad. XOXO, Lori

Mary said...

Lyle, and you call yourself a true Nevadan. You should be ashamed that you don't know every single word to that song. We can work on it.

Fun seeing you guys!

Unknown said...

Dude Lyle you sang so off key hellen keller plugged her ears