CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 11, 2010





I am grateful for a mom

who strapped those clogging shoes on!!





for a husband who love spending




his time with me!!






For a dad who takes time out of his life





to teach me many life skills, this one is survival





int he woods. But he teaches me many





survival needs!AND .. I love our





bonding moments!












For the Knowledge that





there is someone who hears





my prayers!























Be happy with the ones you love and dont
be afraid to tell them so!
I am grateful for an eternal marriage and an amazing husband.







Let us be grateful to people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom




For dancing and all of the

times it has brought me and my family together on our trips!





I am grateful for a mom who obviously let me dress myself many of times!!





















For sisters

who arent afraid to be goofs!
































For a best friend

who would stay with me
all night because my wisdom
teeth were the death of me






literally.

and clean stalls with

me even though she

is allergic to horses!




I am thankful for the
GRIZWALDS

they make my christmas
every year


and brind laughter!






I am grateful for all the

birthdays my mom went over-board on

and all the birthday cakes

and spending time with the ones

I love!



For all my families that make my life
a little bit better for just being there!



"Appreciation can make a day, even change a life. Your willingness to put it into words is all that is necessary"











I love all the moments

That I have been given.












1 notes:

Cody, Lisa & Lexi said...

oh this is so sweet... i almost didn't cry! Time for us to go play and make some more gut wrenching laughing memories.