CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 24, 2011

not your family but ours

First of all our trip was amazing!- we really missed Bobbie and was sad that she did not come! Her leg was hurting so bad and so her & dad had special bonding! Needless to say we shopped, danced and ate until we dropped. We Absolutely love Scottsdale ( One of my favorite places to visit)-- 45 more years and I can be a snow bird! yippee


I flew out thursday and our great friends Autumn and Scott picked me up & we headed to Sprinkles cupcakes! They are to die for the second we turn onto scottsdale rd. my mouth starts watering for them- Ok thats a lie the second I stepped onto the plane I was drooling for some.
We went to our hotel and grabbed my mom and sister and headed to dinner- We went to saddle ranch where we got the funniest shirt! My mom got us all one- sorry it might be inappropriate for some of you! and we took pictures on the bull- We got my dad a shirt which I think he will enjoy it or at least get a good laugh. and dinner was Delicious!
Me and Mckenzie Abbigail did a short duet for clogging we ended up 1st in our division and 3rd overall! I was so proud of her we seriously learned the duet 1 hour before I flew out of utah and practiced 1 hour when we saw each other at the SSIR Rodeo in Winnemucca. This was her first big competition and she has been working so hard on her steps and stage presence. I have not been on stage in about 3 years so I was proud how we ended up! The teams when an Overall in every cateogry except one and won the showdown ( the whole comp.) GO TEAM!

We love shopping- and Scottsdale treats those habits well! its always Nordstrom's Anniversary sale when we are there so we often stop. The girls hit up H&M and many other stores of the 4 level mall. I came home with 16 Pairs of shoes in my carry on- seriously and still under budget (Lyle is sooo proud)

We had an early morning wake up call and left for the airport about 6:15 and we parted ways! I was really sad to leave my mom and kenz but am glad to be home I took a long nap and am ready to get ready to move- again!

Thank you scottsdale for a lovely stay and great time that we have been having for the last 12 years!

Here is our Short duet!! watch it- watch it - watch it!!

We are always down for a picture!
this seriously makes me laugh
rawrr,,,
My mom tired of shopping.

our Dance Teacher Amanda
She started teaching me when I was 7 and she was 19?
after I made my first year of the All- American team
Isnt she cute!- I absolutely love her!
My Darling Duet Partner- yes yes
she is a few inches taller than me.

Great place to eat and seriously I thought
these were so funmy
my mom bought all of us one
so we can take family pictures in them--
FAIL.

such a nice bull
me and Kenz
me and kenz with scott, autumn
and their sleeping babe.

3 notes:

Mary said...

My jaw dropped when I saw that video!! I can't believe how talented you are. Seriously amazing!!

Lyle & Britt said...

oh thanks mar!!

Sharon said...

That is AMAZING! Love the video. You guys are awesome. So sorry that Bobbie had to miss the fun. LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!