CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 23, 2011

The Season


This is my favorite time of the year and I have not updated our blog in a long time it feels like. I love the season and we have so much to celebrate with our anniversary, lyle's birthday and christmas all within three weeks along with work and school things can get crazy. We our doing great in Pullman and love being able to go home to visit families whenever possible. Here are some pictures of the things we have been up to! Blessings to you all and your families.

The Boys by the "Fire"
Ugly Sweater party!

Me and Lyle's Christmas Tree
It is Total Charlie Brown tree but we did the best we could!
When I was little I was obsessed with "Footie pajamas."
my mom decided she needed to do that for me at age 22
Meow'y Christmas
Lyle has an obsession with Paul Bunyan and chopping things down
we went to Coeur d'Alene for Lyles birthday and
to celebrate our anniversary and he just had to have a photo
Christmas Party at the Godderidge's with Friends
here are some girls from the Vet School-
Mariah( Lyles lab partner),Katie and Amy
Little family photo at Thanksgiving
My Dads Buck that he shot
in Colorado
Our Aussie TJ loves to suck on the
Calf bottle feeding nipples as his Bink
Picture I took flying into SLC
Shooting at Colton gun Club
Shooting with friends

Bobbie, Me, Grandma Roche, McKenzie Abbigail and Mom


This is an old photo of us from probably 8 years ago
of the Roche Cousins! light skin does not run in our family- ha
Holiday makes me miss our fun christmas times that we would all
gather around!

1 notes:

Mary said...

I'm laughing so hard at the footies. I'm so sad we missed you for Christmas!