CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 3, 2010

GOOD BYE FB






























Yes I did it, I deactivated my account (which means I’ll be back) but this semester I am taking 18 Credits, working and need to have a life! Besides the overwhelming ridiculously status updates on fb- telling the world you hate, are sick, love etc more than once a day is repulsive. I seriously got to the point I wanted to say 80% of the world does not care and the other 20% are pretending. Sadly I have had a few withdrawals but I am managing my time and man you should see how much I get done, not wasting on who had fun on their vacation,or where they are.. ok my tangent is done!! LOVE LIFE.

If I offended you/hurt your feelings in anyway I am sorry.

1 notes:

Kami and Joe said...

haha I couldn't agree with you more! I am so annoyed by "I have the best husband ever" "My baby is perfect in every way" and "I am fabulous, my life is fabulous" Really you are you trying to convince? lol Love you Brit! Way to go!