CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 15, 2009

chane change change!!

Well... to start out.. I am the beauty school drop out! I have moved back home and am loving it.. today was my first day actually. I called my mom to tell her and that I am getting married DECEMBER 12TH while on the freeway with my car packed.. I am always full of surprises!! haha anyways lots of planning I will be going back to USU and finishing my Degree! loving life, and am so thankful how somethings turn out.
OH and on the side note don't talk to my dad about it.. TOUCHY SUBJECT.. (his oldest wastes all of his money and time AND...IS very indecisive)
Happy Halloween!! :D

1 notes:

Kami and Joe said...

bahaha! Oh Brit! I love it! Don't worry I won't mention it to your pops! :) I am so happy for you to not have to do the long distance relationship thing! Been there, done that, and it sucked! I am indecisive too and I am sure my parents think I have wasted their money! It's okay! :)