CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 2, 2009

December Update! and Another year!

So this last little while of course off of school! and loving it! I had the opportunity to fly to Fallon for Lyle's birthday! I was going to drive but because the weather conditions my mom and dad booked me a flight!! So thanks! We had a lot of fun just hanging out there! it was a quick trip we extended it a little while; ok a day because I missed my flight! haha but because we had been in church we were blessed and they booked me a flight for monday morning.. where then we witnessed a horrible accident and it was a long drive to Reno for the Airport at 4:30 in the morning! Luckily I made it home for my hair appt.OF COURSE! yes I took another step and chopped it off I love it! THANKS CELEE! After that I was able to stay at my house for the week and enjoy the family! I have to say I still love living on my own, but enjoy my family so much when I get the chance! For christmas we had a great dinner with the family and then recieved 3 feet of snow!! I am going to add some pictures just throughout the year of all the fun things and some from the past Lisa You will enjoy this one picture I found of us!!

3 notes:

Cody, Lisa & Lexi said...

that was a fun day, except big k yelling at you haha! "COME ON BRIT!!!" i love you!

Kellee said...

AH so glad i found it. Did you cutyour hair!?love it! and wedding soon?? :) miss you babay!

Anonymous said...

Britt you are one Babe! The new do looks really cute on you, hope you are loving it! It's sure fun to see Lyle, you guys are babelicious!! Hey where did you get that cute black shirt with the belt in your slide pic? love it!!